Industrial E-Commerce Solution
Looking for a way to tie your E-Commerce web site into your existing
No problem. Our programmers can work with you to ensure seamless
ALLSTARS B2B Marketing specializes in developing an online store or a
complete E-commerce catalog system for your industrial business from start
to finish using the most reliable, cost-effective technology available.
Industrial buyers and engineers are highly influential decision-makers
at the engineering, design, and planning stages of the industrial buying
process. An engineer's visit to your Web site may be your one and only
chance to get into a company's buying process.
Learning which e-commerce development solutions make sense for your
company is pivotal to your online success. ALLSTARS B2B Marketing can help
you do business online, through a variety of powerful e-commerce
Each year, more and more industrial buyers prefer to
purchase products online. Have you considered how to best use e-commerce
development to grow your business?
Can your customers view all of your product offerings online? Can they
find what they are looking for - and easy? Such as:
- Rich product information
- Accurate product information
- Customized product information
- And delivered on demand
Whether you're a retailer, wholesaler, distributor or
manufacturer, you need to be able to manage that
information effectively – or lose business to a competitor
With an online catalog, you make it easy for your buyers
to do business with you. ALLSTARS B2B Marketing offers powerful, scalable,
easy-to-use e-commerce development tools to grow your company. We can help
you put your products online, present them effectively, and manage orders.
Best of all, you'll have the tools to make instant changes to your online
catalog. You can make price changes, product additions, product deletions
and more with a few simple keystrokes (no programming skills needed).
Make sure your Web site has what it takes to turn industrial
buyers into customers.
Industrial buyers are looking for products with
- Present all of your products online in an organized easy to use
- Give industrial buyers the ability to search your products by
technical specifications, such as length, width, and weight, as well as
Industrial buyers know exactly what
they need and want.
- Manage your online catalog and make product updates with ease.
- Make it easy for them to find it or request information about your
products. If they find the product they need, it will most likely get
bought. If they can't, you'll never know they were looking for it.
Industrial buyers don't have time to
- Eliminate the cost of printing and mailing your catalog.
- The Internet has accelerated the industrial buying process, if they
can't easily find detailed product information on your Web site;
they'll simply go to one of your competitors' Web sites.
ALLSTARS B2B Marketing provides the most dynamic and
complete e-commerce solutions available in the marketplace
today: delivering them at a price that small and medium
sized businesses can actually afford! Our e-commerce
solutions can offer:
- A Fully-Hosted Real-time Customization Online
- Develop Private Online Catalogs for Your Customers and Distributors
- Highlight Your Products Strengths with Flexible Search Options
- Enable Buyers to Compare Your Products
- Implement a Work Flow Engine solution
- Real-time credit authorization
- Distributor support
- Shopping Carts
- Accepting Payments
- Global & Individual Pricing
- Site Security & Privacy
- Virtual Store
- Receive In-Depth Usage Reports
- Maintain Catalog Content and Functionality
- Strengthen customer relationships:
Provides buyers complete, up-to-date product information on demand.
- Provides a comprehensive solution:
Enables the creating, maintenance, and distribution of customized
- Reduces costs: Requires fewer
resources to create and maintain catalogs.
- Opens new market opportunities: Reaches new customers through a new
Click here to discuss more about an e-commerce
solution for your company, or call:
(281) 829.0223 or email@example.com