Rick L. Ramos
- Jacob, Fritsch, and Ramos, P.C.
- Partner and Attorney, 2012 – 2014.
- 308th Judicial District Court, Harris County, TX.
- Associate Judge, 2011 and 2012.
- Rick L. Ramos & Associates, P.C./Solo Practitioner, Houston,TX.
- Shareholder, President, and Attorney, 2001– 2010.
- Travers & Travers, L.L.P., Katy, TX.
- Associate Attorney, 2000 – 2001.
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX.
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence, Magna cum laude, May 2000.
BAR ADMISSIONS, LICENSES, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Supreme Court of Texas, License to practice law, November 2000.
- Ricardo L. Ramos is Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Texas Monthly Magazine, Super Lawyers, Texas Rising Stars in 2004 and 2005.
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Inns of Court
- National Trial Institute, Instructor for trial lawyers across the state of Texas.
- Family Law Essentials Seminar, Guest Speaker, June 2011.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.