Rudy is a native Houstonian and has been defending and trying cases for over 30 years in both State and Federal Courts and including litigating matters in arbitration. He has wide-ranging trial experience including matters involving premises liability, product liability, negligence claims, medical and other professional malpractice, commercial and real estate disputes and real estate litigation and other catastrophic claims for damages. Rudy has also worked overseas where he was engaged to work on international arbitration.
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court’s for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeals
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1984
- University of Texas, B.B.A., 1981
Recognitions & Distinctions
- Texas Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters Business Litigation 2003 - 2004, 2009 - 2010
- AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell peer-review ratings, the highest rating possible.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Houston and American Bar Associations
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, Lifetime President